Sunday, April 30, 2017

No needs and no streets in New York

After entering the White Balloon, there is no void to fill

The air is just right, defying science, defying research

Defying laws of gravity

It floats forever

with no needs

no wants

no needs for doctors

no need for the police

no need to get married

Just to BE together

to breathe together

to seek adventure and life and meaning 

with someone who shares my passions

I'm walking around midtown Manhattan this morning

yet somehow still in the white balloon 

Walking uptown, faster now, past the banks and the stores 

in sneakers and jeans like a child reborn. 

I don't really see the banks 

I don't register the stores

I don't recognize the streets

The balloon has distorted it all to a work of art by Monet

New York becomes a canvas for Impressionist paintings

thanks to the white balloon mentality

and thanks to you

It feels good to have a mentor

and I promised to pay it forward, so I will


Your positive energy leaves me fantasizing about us together naked in a white balloon, safe from ever feeling any pain or any problem. 

No issues.  No pressures.  Only peace. 

Only harmony. 

Only JOY. 

Only PLEASURE 

I like bringing you to an elevated level of joy and aliveness 

A woman "living in the present and future" who gets things done & feels... passionately

A woman who...misses you passionately

"I have some ideas for you," he says

and the white balloon floats to new heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment