To the Girl in the White Balloon,
Thank you so much for who you are.
The glowing girl in her white bubble is floating closer to me by the moment, dispensing peace, passion and happiness to a world that unconsciously cries out for these qualities
Enjoy your time with family, friends and nature,
I cannot be there with you so I send kisses
The appropriate reply from the Girl:
Your family is lucky to have a strong man like you. It's natural to cry or feel vulnerable & if you want my support, just ask.
The white balloon is floating. It has enough air and light and the strength to keep going. Everything that's needed or wanted is already inside the white balloon. You'll be stronger than ever today and going forward
But she is still missing the Words she longs to hear from the man who inspires her like no other:
I need you next to me right now. I need to feel your positive energy to inspire me back to my best. I am sending for you immediately. Take a helicopter back now. I cannot wait for you to board a bus or train. I am taking you from your family because I do not wish to live without you. Your parents have each other, but without you, I am missing my other half. Or better yet, we are both whole but we are much more than two souls when we combine. We grow exponentially stronger when we unite in love. Within an hour, you will be in my arms. Safe. Loved.
And if not, the white balloon will protect you no matter what life brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment