Sunday, April 30, 2017

You inspire us

Writing about the white balloon...feels good to be floating on air... sometimes I miss the New England spirit & the beauty of places I left behind 



Most of all I miss a man who affected me in such deep, remarkable ways



This is a letter to a man who moved me:



 You have a gift that works not just with me... You also had a remarkable effect on my friend, the singer...



She is almost always impenetrable. 



When you met her, you saw how she's strong, proud, and fiercely guarded around new people after years of feeling disillusioned by Americans and especially New Yorkers.  Yet you penetrated her mind and her soul.



I've experienced you penetrating my mind, my body and my soul.



You doing all of this makes an incredible impact on my core.



I also saw how deeply you were moved, first shocked, and then impressed, by the extent of my entrepreneurial ventures... 



Then your eyes watered and I caught a new side of you, I glimpsed you vulnerable.



You were visibly touched by the image of me being completely at peace...



while naked in the white balloon...



and then you caused a visible transformation in one of my best friend's minds and spirit...



At her lowest, weakest point you gave her hope 



The most fascinating part was that your act of healing her also caused a transformation in YOU 



Do you feel lighter after you heal people? 



I often feel happiest and most fulfilled and proud after I help someone with something. 



This concept relates to one of my favorite quotes: 



"Giving is receiving..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment